No-Fuss Scarves for Men
It’s winter, it’s New York, and the only thing that is more frustrating than the temperature is how everyone else you manage to pass by on the street just looks that tiny bit more polished than you do. But accessories can be so much effort to shop for and confusing to style. We’ve fought half the battle for you by finding you the easiest scarves in the world. Bonus: once you’ve found the scarf of your dreams, watch Anna’s video on how to wear mens’ scarves to really refine your styling game.
Ted Baker London Stripe Scarf
– Men are afraid of color for the same reason they’re afraid of scarves: they’re scared they’ll be feminine and difficult to wear. That’s why this scarf is first on the list, so you can get over yourself, because this scarf is a beautiful and functional addition to your wardrobe. Yes, it’s purple, but the multi-tonality breaks up the color, so it’s subtle while still popping. Tie it in a Parisian knot
and wear with an otherwise neutral ensemble for an eye-catching integration of color.
Bloomingdale’s Patchwork Infinity Scarf
– The cable knit infinity scarf in a neutral, wintry color is pretty much a foolproof investment no matter what your gender or personal sense of style is. It’s likely to be what you grab in the morning right before heading out the door, because it pretty much goes with anything, but it’s also terribly easy to wear. Whether you drape it open over your shoulders, twist it once, or twist it twice, it can just sit on top of the rest of your ensemble, keeping you warm. We like the alternating patterns breaking up the knit on this one, and the fact that it’s not too chunky.
ASOS Small Snood in Twist Yarn
– The snood is kind of like the younger, more British cousin of the infinity scarf. It’s pretty much just as easy to wear, but with even less choice involved. You literally just throw it on for a cozy feeling. The color on this is great, as the yarn is broken up with different shades, so it can match a few different neutrals and more of your winter jackets.
Forzieri Wool & Silk Reversible Paisley Men’s Scarf
- A silk scarf is an elegant, refined touch to any winter ensemble. The material is classy, and tied properly shouldn’t look too fussy. This one is great because the wool side will add some extra warmth, not to mention the fact that it’s reversible — two scarf looks for the price of one. Not sure how to wear it? Check out Anna’s tips on how to tie an elegant scarf
Michael Kors Cashmere Scarf
- Last but not least, a classic cashmere scarf will make you feel as luxe and stylish as warm and snuggly. This Michael Kors version is great because rather than busy fringes, it’s got a minimalist and masculine ribbed trim. Both the camel and black shades are dependable and easily coordinated for even the most fashion-inept.
Latest posts by Lohla Corby (see all)